Thousands of charitable-minded investors have discovered donor-advised funds as an alternative to direct giving or creating private foundations. A donor-advised fund is a charitable giving vehicle set up under the tax umbrella of a sponsoring public charity. An individual or family makes an irrevocable, tax deductible contribution of personal assets to the sponsoring charity and at any time thereafter can recommend grant distributions to qualified charitable organizations.
Have You Considered Your OWN Charitable Foundation?
We make donor-advised funds available through American Endowment Foundation (AEF). AEF acts as a neutral platform for donor-advised funds. This allows you the flexibility to contribute a wide range of assets, including cash, publicly-traded securities, closely-held stock, life insurance, and real estate.
Donor-advised funds can provide you many benefit opportunities, including:
- Maximum and immediate tax deduction, regardless of when grants are made.
- Involvement of family members in charitable and philanthropic activities.
- Establishing a legacy that perpetuates the family name.
- Greater flexibility for donated assets, such as restricted stocks and real estate.
- Broad investment flexibility.
- Better organization of giving via one annual tax receipt.